Our two big self-published games, the Apocrypha Adventure Card Game and The Ninth World, took massive steps forward this month. Below, you’ll see where we are on The Ninth World.
Here’s where all of The Ninth World is right now.
- Characters: All 12 are designed, illustrated (see below), and in playtest.
- Regions: We’ve gotten all of the base set region cards drafted and in playtest. A bunch of region cards are illustrated, though not anywhere near all of them. We haven’t started the Beyond preview cards yet; we want to finish the Steadfast first.
- Powers cards: We have a set of about 40 that we’re playing with. That will get larger soon.
- Town and wilderness cards: Our next task is to expand these. We’re also planning an overhaul of the ones in the print and play soon.
- Rules: Competitive, solo, and co-op rules are solid and in final playtests.
So we’re getting there. The game’s playing great and we think you’ll love it.
Meanwhile, here’s all of your characters, illustrated by the fabulous Shane Tyree.